close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rain Sweet Rain

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish-N-Fool, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Thank the good lord - it is finally raining in SW Ohio; I had all but given up!

No more lugging water jugs to my berries (at least for today)!!!!!!!

2. I am still holding out hope for some my way as well. We got 3/10" on Sunday and that was the first measurable amount in nearly a month. My yard is very brown and like you I am a bit tired of lugging water to the garden.:rolleyes: We are supposed to get more today. We got a quick shot this morning but I don't think it amounted to much yet. So I guess what I am saying is don't hog it all up down your way.:D:D

3. What effect will the rain have on fishing? right before it rains, during the rain, and post rain? Will the rain shut things down, or turn things on? And, will this answer apply to all species?

4. I just went and looked out after posting and it was raining cats and dogs here.:p Of course the wind was blowing like crazy and all of the rain came down in about a 15 minute period but I guess beggars can't be choosers, huh?:rolleyes:

5. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

i was just about to make a thread lol. we need it bad. it was hit and miss earlier today but now seems atleast in central ohio were all getting it. i hope it turns the fishing on lol, nit sure though. the cats fishing should pick up right? if the river goes up any, if we even get enough.