close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

rain rain go away

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by salmon king, Dec 28, 2008.

1. salmon king

salmon king the steel head hunter

Its been a bad couple of weeks for me.I live in the clevaland area and do not have a car so I go the way of the Euclid creek. Just wanted to vent to fellow fisherman. Spring please come early.... fly fisherman unite!!!!!!

2. MuskieJim

MuskieJim Trophy Tamer

Fishing for redds isn't exciting.....LOL, just kidding :p

I'm excited for stockers to be fishable, Grand, Chagrin, Rock. Soon my friend, very soon.

3. DUDE! euclid is the place, especially on weekdays, ice or no ice. the only time i would complain about fishing there is when the rivers are high and it is VERY crowded. other than that, great place for float or fly. ok, if its high, give it a day, it will be good enough

4. Now it just got more crowded!

5. Euclid Creek is awesome. I love how when you catch a fish there, 5 guys are yelling at you if you throw it back. You also have to love the bums roaming around.

6. I agree with you arch I used to fish that 5-6 times a week last year. that is one of the best holes around. Its always better fishing there during the weekdays cause then people arn't yelling when you throw them back, plus the weekends are a mad house there.