close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rain!!!!!!!! :d

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by pendog66, Aug 21, 2007.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

Is anyone else excited that we are finally getting a lot of rain and will get the rivers back up? With as much rain as we got it should get the oxygen levels up and the fishing should be good again. I might head out tonight for some flatheads, if anyone wants to go let me kno

2. 01mercLS

01mercLS It's Fishing not catching

Yep im pretty excited about the rain, i cant wait to get out there and fish when I get the time.

3. chrisoneal

chrisoneal Catching Them Hog Cat's

hey man i would love to go. i know a good spot on the GMR. let me know.

4. pendog66

right now i know its just my girlfriend and i, i dont think warden will let steve out lol :D

5. chrisoneal

chrisoneal Catching Them Hog Cat's

well let me know if you change your mind.

6. Im going Im going!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  7. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

i dont know the channel cats should be biting but do you have any luck with flatties in muddy water when the rivers are rising ???

8. GLORY GLORY HALLELUIAH!! RAIIIIIIN! havent seen this much rain since the end of april!

9. pendog66

Dink you gonna come out tonight?? we havent fished together in forever

10. Ohiodanl

Ohiodanl Retired.. enough said

this rain will do wonders for fishing i took a couple channels this morning in the stillwater jigging soft craws. You could of went nate if you werent still at jens

11. pendog66

hey we were still sleeping, its not my fault i wasnt up at 5am :D

12. pendog66

i went out with the girlfriend last night to do some fishing, but the with the rain the bugs were so bad that we couldnt stay out long. But we did see something interesting, there were 4 ducks swimming around the bank, we watched a huge splash then there was only 3 ducks. As we sat there we watched feathers float down stream. Jen looked at me and said," I dont think that duck is coming back...." lol :D Whats your guess flathead or snapping turtle???

13. bigdogsteve-o

bigdogsteve-o The Catfishing God

The rain is a beautiful thing Nate. Wife will be scrap booking here Friday!!!! You know what that means!!!

14. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Neither..... it was a Crappie! :D

15. bigdogsteve-o

I heard about those hybrid duck eating crappie on the discovery channel. crazy that we have them here...lol

16. I am REALY EXCITED about the rain!!!Nothing is going to stop me from going out this weekend:)My biggest ever came this time of year in flooded conditions.

17. Fished last night for about 2 hours. We had 3 blues a 7, 14.5 & a 36.5. All on fresh skippies. Good Luck!!

18. pendog66

congrats on the nice night steve and i will be out friday night.

(I am REALY EXCITED about the rain!!!Nothing is going to stop me from going out this weekendMy biggest ever came this time of year in flooded conditions)

i agree truck my 42 last year came in flood waters. And good luck to Doc this weekend

19. bigdogsteve-o

I will be with Nate hopefully. and It will be one heck of a night.

20. pendog66

yeah i should be able to come, hopefully its a good night. But we are going to beat up that lake tomorrow morning so you better be ready Steven