close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Raiders new crappie chaser!

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, Feb 13, 2005.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Brought her home today. Thanx to Dan and Bruce at Dixie Marine on Rt.4 in Fairfield. This is my 3rd boat purchase from Dixie Marine and once again they took care of us! :) If your'e buying a Ranger this is the Ranger dealer to buy from bar none!!! Rated the #1 Ranger dealer in the world. By the time I signed the papers and wrote the check they had the boat hooked up to my truck and away we went. Very pleased with the service and Red and Raider got two new Ranger coats to boot! Thanx again Dixie Marine! You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RaiderandRed :)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

2. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

NO! Not by my past history Ron. :D 115 Merc this time. I guess I,m getting frugal about the gas prices. lol Or hating the recovery period! lol aka CRASH!
    This was a one owner that is 99.9% mint and I couldn't pass it up. Its okay though, still got a few in the barn that will make ya' scream! :D Red was pleased this time! Ehhhh what do girls know anyway!! BTW Thanx Red. Your the best sugardoodle. :p Raider

Attached Files:

3. Character Zero

Character Zero Smallie Phan

thats a sharp lookin rig ya got there, fella.....

4. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Guess this means I get the G3 :D

5. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Sweet boat Raider. So how long until we see a pic of the 300 sitting on the back?!;) I know its in your blood, because I know what that feels like. ;) Self- control buddy, self-control... :D Just don't ask me how I define it!

6. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

BTW, does anyone know if Dixie Marine sponsors or hosts any fishing tournaments?

7. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Dixie marine hosts mant tourny's Check out their website for more info

www.dixiemarine.com

8. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

I know, I know. Whats killin' me is I have a brand new 2.5 (260 hp) with a sportmaster sittin' in my brother Dustys shop. Its supposed to go on a river rocket this spring but who knows. ;) Raider

Attached Files:

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

LOL Raider.

BTW- I love your signature!:D