close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Raiders dragboat

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, Jul 26, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Ok Layin' up the color. Sprayed saturday. Hull is Arctic White. Deck will be Artic White with? Fly Yellow flames? Red Murano tips?
    Haven,t got a name yet! Come on guys, times running out, Flipping the boat Fri. nite and I need to put a name on her! Vanishing Point is looking mighty tastey. Any others? Heres some pix of the hull after paint (5 coats of PPG epoxy) and it will still be sanded with 1200 grit then mirror finished. Its already really slick. :D :D Raider<><>

Painting tip: DO NOT! Paint epoxy with sandels on . Red is still laffing at my stripped feet! :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. how about "Radier's Edge"

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Disturbed
    Wake Maker
    Pure Power
    White Lightning
    Raiders Rocket

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Laider :D Ok it sounded good to me !

5. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

Artic Ghost

6. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

"Wet Vette"
    "Wake Up"
    "Fastlane" (Couldn't leave that one out) ;)
    "Raider's Wet Dream"
    "2Fast2Furious"
    "Shut up and hold on"
    "Drag Queen"
    "NoOneSleeps"

7. Fastlane

And here is your logo, whatever you name it.

Attached Files:

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

9. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Got Max (son) stickin" the hull off with 1200 grit. Just buffed her with DRX25 fast cut. Absolute piece if glass! :D This thing looks fast sittin' still!
    Another nibbing and one more buff then we go to the foam pad and it will lite up so brite its unreal. Man, we're havin' fun now. Max saz he,s makin' the fIrst pass in her. NOT!!! Just talked to my paint dude and he said he has a new additive from House of Colors that will make the boat deck glow in the dark AN IRREDESANT RED OR BLUE. That might be a cool touch. Should be painting the deck sat. morning . Then it sits 16 hrs. and its time to get wild with flames or whatever strikes us. We have an excellant freehand artist (Polumbo) onboard to layout whatever designs we come up with. This is the good part! :) This is the part that kills Reds bank account! LOL Raider<><> :cool:

10. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Fastlane! I like it! Heres some up close shots of the hull (sponson) coming to life after 1200 sanding and buffing. Still got a month of work. While Rickracer is building the mota' I ,m chasin' crappie! I need a break! First pass should be in late Sept. when the air cools down so the motor can make hp. Fastlane huh? I like it! Max just said I,m too old to drive! LOL Kids! :cool: Raider<><>

Attached Files:

11. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

How about See Ya!

I also liked Shut Up and Hold On! and Damn!

12. Fastlane

No royalties required ;)