Raider at it again!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Feb 15, 2008.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Heres something I,m working on. Have to clearcoat it yet. This is the scoop off Reds Warlock boat. NitroFish on NOS. How bad is that!!!:D My good buddy Palumbo (The King) hand painted this for us. Raider

Attached Files:

2. willy

willy no boat

...LOL that came out sweet I really like it, I thought it looked airbrushed.

3. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Raider..........you never cease to amaze me with what you come up with! :) WB

4. that looks pretty dang sweet...

5. Look Out Buzzbaits.your Going To Get Caught.

6. hey can you install one of those "HOG BLOCKS" in my 19' merc i/o befor "HAWG FEST"!!!LOL!!! ineed all the help i can get!!! anyone try trolling at 90 yet!!!
    P.S. LOVE your work!!!! MORE POWER!!!

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Thanx for the great comments men! By the way, I,m getting ready to build a 20ft. jon boat to chase the crappie with for myself in about 2 months. I been planning this project for 3 years and this will be a crappie boat your'e going to go crazy over!. Tunnel hull. Duckworth won,t be able to reproduce this one! I have 3 yrs left till I retire ,then its my time. And I,M GOING FISHING!!!! Raider

8. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

What about the ladies that gave you Prop's...(no pun)...! And no I'm not of that gender...! ;)

9. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

They stand on either side of the hooker, male OR female, and form the front row of the scrum. You with me? LOL Raider

10. Hook N Book

Of course I'm with ya...! We're sharing the same back yards (so to speak)...!;)
    So, having said that...when can I get a ride...??? I have my own Crash helmet and I'm ready to go...let's do it.! :D

11. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

warm weather is all I,m waiting for. Chompin' at the bit. My brothers boat will be here in 6 weeks for some tunin" :) Raider

Attached Files:

12. Hook N Book

You too huh...! Tired of working, tired of the weather and tired of not catching any fish...I am so ready. Now, about that ride...Where's the keys...?;)

13. My boys baseball helmet has something like that on it. My sister painted it on.

:B

[​IMG]

14. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Raider,

Looks good. I'll be by Sunday to check it out. Hook N Book, Sorry man you're 3rd in line. I'm 2nd :D