close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Radio staton for the Buckeyes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by twistertail, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Anyone know what station in Cleveland will have the game on?

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

you should find it on this one....................WKNR-AM 850
    but you're going up there to fish :p :D

3. Well nothing wrong with fishing and listening to the buckeyes stomp Penn State! I hope to be too busy catching fish to pay attention to the game but I know how my trips usually go and I'll probably have time to listen to several games.
    Thanks for that site Gene, pretty cool.

4. Keep in mind it is a night game. I don't know much about steelheading but do you catch them at night? If not you may get your fill of fishing during the daylight and then find a TV for the evening.;)

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

well,if you pay attention to fishing,you might have a better chance :D
    i didn't post that whole link cause i didn't want to overload your brain with too much info.but thanks to gene,now if you get lost,and can't find cleveland,you can still tune in while driving in circles ;)

6. Well I plan on fishing in the evening but will probably be done in time to see some of the game. Thanks for reminding me its a night game, I forgot.

7. I better print out that page and take it with me just in case!:p

8. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

Twisty, once you leave headlands state park, go right back down 44 a couple miles and cross over Rt 2 and on the left is a Damon's to catch the OSU game. There is also a Gander Mt. back in that same plaza if you need any last minute tackle.

9. Now that sounds like a good idea Gene! Thanks for the info. Maybe they would let me use the kitchen to clean fish??