close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

R & R Sports Headqaurters Sale!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ShaneR, Mar 4, 2008.

1. ShaneR

ShaneR I GOT ONE!

Just letting everyone know that they are having the 20% off sale! Now thru the 16th.

2. Perchy101

Perchy101 Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

R&R Bait downtown?

3. 20% off sale. That's funny. i went there Saturday to use a gift certificate. Everything seemed to be about 20-30 % higher than most other places that i buy in, at least for the same brand items. My buddy that went in with me said that he was in just a few days prior and that the fishing line he was going to buy was about $3 higher during the sale days. I really like the folks that work there, and you can get a lot of things there that you can't anywhere else, but they are always priced higher.

4. were is located?

5. Perchy101

Perchy101 Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Its on Front Street in Downtown.

71 and Greenlawn make a left on Front.

6. Thick Rick

Thick Rick Dragon Bronzeback Slayer

Yeah, but they really don't have a choice. They can't compete with the Gander Mountains of the world and an online Bass Pro Shops catalog of anything you want. They have to charge more.

7. Steelwolve

Steelwolve COCC- Director

Rick is right smaller bait stores like that are a great asset, with friendly knowledgeable, helpful staff that know the local waterways. I could order my hooks and stuff on line and save a buck or 2 but Id rather keep the $ local and support a nice operation. Bait stores around the Columbus area have been dying for the last few years if we keep it up there wont be any left.

BTW thanks for the tip time to stock up!

8. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I have had nothing but good experiences with the folks down at R&R Bait . They are always very friendly and will help you find what you are looking for . If they dont have it , they can also get it for you asap . Lets remeber , they do not sell the volume that other nationaly operated chains do . They cannot purchase products at the same prices as these companies either . All I ever hear are people griping about jobs disapearing , not supporting local buisness is how this happens . Lets not hear the same story about our local Bait & Tackle shops who keep us going when we need them . Buy local whenever you can ! :)

9. I agree with Phil...When you walk to these big chain stores they have guys working there with a job to get by....the good things about small local bait& and tackle stores is the people the work on them they realy now about local
    lakes and they always give tips to help you catch that big fish that we go after every season...