close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Quit holding out !!

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by mrfishohio, Apr 11, 2004.

1. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I know someone's been on the water.
    You hear me ?? Either post something or call me on the phone ! :confused:

2. your joneing man let it go..lol
    jim, im ready anytime you are

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Id actually just to hear of a good report, I know it wouldnt have any mention of me, since Cats swim away when im near, but it would be ncie to hear of others catching fish!

4. But I've been working. But your right, someone has been out. Let's heard it.

Sliprig

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Ain't me. I'm jonesing to go out almost as bad as Jim is.

6. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

I'm on call for the shop this weekend, but next weekend we are in a Tournament in Henderson,Ky

Hope the weather holds up and stays nice, the river should be prime.......Doc

7. mrfishohio

8. mrfishohio

[​IMG]
    Yeah, I posted the big 62# in the member's gallery :p

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Boy thats a big Tuna.

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

gee what a fish, remember it well Jim...Hope the netters did not get it

11. Tee

Tee Team OGF

I wasn't ON the water but I'll give you a report. I went out and bought a 12ft pole, big reel and threw for stripes. Did that for 2 1/2 hours and not a single hit. I got SORE arms but not from fighting fish, It was from winging that 2oz spoon and 12ft surf rod. Man my arms and shoulders are sore.

I think the river was a little too high and just a little too cold?? I'll give it a shot agian soon.

12. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] This just a few a the fish we caught this weekend!

13. [​IMG] [​IMG] sorry trying to figure this all out!

14. catking

catking Banned

Hey Neighbor !!! Them are some nice fish. Nice assortment, best part about that type of fishing.Good for you all !! CATKING

15. mrfishohio

I knew you'd like it here Daryl. Nice fish.....Jim :)

16. Glad I made it too!That was the daughters first hybrid & cat,fished 5 hrs got 18 fish sat.Fished 3 hrs yesterday with son inlaw & caught 11 fish,it was his first hybrid also{6 1/2 lbs] all in all a pretty good weekend.Now if the fish where bigger :D it would have been great!Good to see ya here CK.Daryl

17. catking

catking Banned

Forgot to throw out the big Welcome Mat !!! I'm glad you found the site. Hey, bigjohn513 is workin on another Eagle creek outing for thois season. Be nice to see you join in again. Later.CATKING.

18. nothing to brag about no cats. i did manage to catch some shad and a 5 pound striperin my net. then i caught an 8pound striper and lost another who i couldnt stop then it took me into a snag. them cats woulnt bite for nothing. they seem to be starting to get more scattered than stacked.

19. I most likely will make the next EC outing,might not hang out during the day if it is hot though.Daryl

20. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Those are some nice picks truck. Sure looks like you guys got'em into. Thanks for post'em.