Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Id actually just to hear of a good report, I know it wouldnt have any mention of me, since Cats swim away when im near, but it would be ncie to hear of others catching fish!

·
CJ Cat Attack Pack
1,802 Posts
I'm on call for the shop this weekend, but next weekend we are in a Tournament in Henderson,Ky

Hope the weather holds up and stays nice, the river should be prime.......Doc

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Boy thats a big Tuna.

·
Team OGF
2,132 Posts
I wasn't ON the water but I'll give you a report. I went out and bought a 12ft pole, big reel and threw for stripes. Did that for 2 1/2 hours and not a single hit. I got SORE arms but not from fighting fish, It was from winging that 2oz spoon and 12ft surf rod. Man my arms and shoulders are sore.

I think the river was a little too high and just a little too cold?? I'll give it a shot agian soon.

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Hey Neighbor !!! Them are some nice fish. Nice assortment, best part about that type of fishing.Good for you all !! CATKING

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Glad I made it too!That was the daughters first hybrid & cat,fished 5 hrs got 18 fish sat.Fished 3 hrs yesterday with son inlaw & caught 11 fish,it was his first hybrid also{6 1/2 lbs] all in all a pretty good weekend.Now if the fish where bigger :D it would have been great!Good to see ya here CK.Daryl

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Forgot to throw out the big Welcome Mat !!! I'm glad you found the site. Hey, bigjohn513 is workin on another Eagle creek outing for thois season. Be nice to see you join in again. Later.CATKING.

·
Registered
40 Posts
nothing to brag about no cats. i did manage to catch some shad and a 5 pound striperin my net. then i caught an 8pound striper and lost another who i couldnt stop then it took me into a snag. them cats woulnt bite for nothing. they seem to be starting to get more scattered than stacked.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I most likely will make the next EC outing,might not hang out during the day if it is hot though.Daryl

1 - 20 of 25 Posts