close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Quincy Morgan a Steeler!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Old Graybeard, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

Who cares? We got Antonio Bryant out of the trade with the Cowboys and he is a good reciever, the Cowboys didn't even keep him.

3. He has loads of talent, but it appears he has zero desire. He reminds me of another former Brown....Reggie Langhorne. He made some terrific catches look easy, and then would turn around and drop 4 easy ones in a row. Tall and lanky, not terribly fast....are the Steelers that desperate to throw this guy a bone?

I would say we defintiely got the better of that trade, Bryant for Morgan. But you know that talent had nothing to do with Parcells getting rid of Bryant. He knows talent all too well to just throw it away. He obviously had a personality clash with Bryant and Parcells won't allow that. He and Belicheck (and soon to be Crennel) have an idea what they want at each position plus team players. Obviously, Bryant didn't fit Parcells "mold". I remember seeing Bryant on the board in his draft year in the 2nd and third rounds. I thought for sure the Browns would take him. Well, we got him and I think he's going to have a big year.

Eric

4. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

Yeah, Bryant got in a fight with Parcells. Next week, he's gone. With the Browns's 3 recievers they ought to be tough to cover. I like Josh Cribbs from Kent State, he is fast and a good kick returner.

5. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That whacky Bill Cowher.... Couldn't have happened to a better team other than maybe the Ravens. :D I can hardly wait to see this new era of "Quincy Morgan Football" begin in Pittsburgh. Hands of stone and a head to match.

Warpath: You forgot one other Browns receiver, Kevin "I run my pattern 3 yards short and can't hit the ground fast enough after the catch" Johnson. Some things just never change no matter if it's in Cleveland, Baltimore or Detroit.

Barry

6. I hope Bryant works out for you Brown's fans. I've got him pegged as a me, myself, and I guy, a mini T.O. if you will. If he doesn't think he's getting his due he'll cry till the cows come home. Parcell's won't be the last coach he'll have trouble with.

Are the Steelers that desperate, to sign Quincy Morgan? I'm afraid they are. They are in deep do do right now. HOWEVER, they ought to still have enought smoke to take care of the division.

7. I've been a Brown's fan for over 50 years & I'm pretty darned happy the Steelers got Quincy!! I DO wonder how the guy has any value......gee, maybe "touching" footballs is a more important stat than "catching" them!
    Mike

8. Don’t panic about the Morgan signing! He is an upgrade.

He is ONLY the #4 WR, and is replacing Lee Mays…..LOL, those are some pretty easy shoes to fill! If a DB has to cover Morgan when he is on the field, he will be an upgrade from Lee Mays!