close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Quick Shout OUT....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Darwin, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

To the young man on the Ashley Ohio Coach pitch baseball team.
    My son's team (Ostrander) played for the championship of the Buckeye Valley Coach Pitch baseball season last night. (they won :cool: )
    The young man on the Ashley team who plays first base took a bad bounce in the mouth last night and bit his tounge very bad. The bad part of it is this..... We played them Monday night and the exact same thing happened to him. He bit clear through his tounge on Monday. :eek: He only sat out an inning before he came back in so he is a trooper for sure. Well on Tuesday his team played and he took a shot in the nose :eek:

So on Monday he got hit in the mouth/tounge, Tuesday he took a shot in the nose and last night once again in the mouth and tounge. He was playing just like he was supposed to. He just had three bad bounces and a run of bad luck.
    I just wanted post up to give him a shout out because he sure is a trooper for hanging in like he did on the baseball field.

2. I hope that he has used up all of the bad mojo for the rest of his life. He must be one tough kid to keep playing. He deserves a high five or at least a hand shake.

3. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

A gamer he is. i know kids on my high school team who if they stubbed their finger would sit out. could not stand em lol. Congrats to the kid.