Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just some guy
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know. I'm not looking for a honey hole. Just want a place I can set up a couple of chairs & throw some nightcrawlers in with the girlfriend. Don't care how good the fishing is - I'm sure we'll get a couple, but mostly I just need a place that doesn't close at dark. And building a fire would be cool too. Thinking of heading out in the next hour so this is taking a shot in the dark that anyone's online. Close to downtown would be ideal (I'm Sawmill, she's Canal Winchester). If I don't hear anything, I'll go with what I know and go up north by Home Rd on Sci.

Edit - should have just said night fishing spot - doesn't have to be cats.

·
AKA Dnavarroj
1,370 Posts
Go by the boat club. On the rocks. nice and peaceful.
Deer creek is nice by pancosatalburg rd. the 3rd open space is a sweet place to catch catfish. Use raw shrimp

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know, I know. I'm not looking for a honey hole. Just want a place I can set up a couple of chairs & throw some nightcrawlers in with the girlfriend. Don't care how good the fishing is - I'm sure we'll get a couple, but mostly I just need a place that doesn't close at dark. And building a fire would be cool too. Thinking of heading out in the next hour so this is taking a shot in the dark that anyone's online. Close to downtown would be ideal (I'm Sawmill, she's Canal Winchester). If I don't hear anything, I'll go with what I know and go up north by Home Rd on Sci.

Edit - should have just said night fishing spot - doesn't have to be cats.
Go to Knox lake in Fredericktown you will slay them on chickenlivers fished there a couple weeks ago and we caught a 20 pound shovelhead about midnight. but had luck all night....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Deer creek is nice by pancosatalburg rd. the 3rd open space is a sweet place to catch catfish. Use raw shrimp
Where is pancosatalburg rd? I looked on google maps and it isn't listed. Is it the run that runs by the channel? We fish Deer creek at least every other weekend and would love to find a decent spot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts