Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I debated on whether or not to write up a report from this morning. I didn't have anything big or out of the ordinary to report, but the lack of bronze on this site recently convinced me to do a quick one. I went out just after daybreak for about an hour an a half before work. I ended up with 5 smallies all 11-13.5". It was a good trip for water I had never fished before. They were all caught on tubes right in the moving water. Water level was almost normal and visibility was about 12".

Fish Bass Carp Fish Trout

Fish Bass Green sunfish Bluegill Common rudd

Fish Fish Bass Trout Barramundi

Fish Bass Fish Carp Fishing

Attachments

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
two reports in a row with no man boob shots. I thought that was your signature shot. :p
Don't encourage him. Lol

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I debated on whether or not to write up a report from this morning. I didn't have anything big or out of the ordinary to report
Ill be honest, I prefer reading about normal trips more than trophy trips. The one big ole hawg bass from Aunt Ethels pond doesnt really help me much. Hearing what guys did to go out and catch a half dozen nice fish gives me a feel for whats biting and how to fish for them lots more than that one fish ya might only hook every couple years does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts