close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ill be on the water, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Sorry if this is not posted in the right place but what does Trader Rating Feedback Notification mean. Ifound a post where some loser was posting stupid perverse pictures so I reported a bad post. Then I get a private message saying he gave me a trader rating. What does that do?

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Kinda like ebay feedback. In this case, it was some kid horsing around and he's been taken care of ;)

Sorry about the hassle. We should bill his parents for babysitting fees.

3. lol agreed. $10/hour please. And to help out more just in case you still don't follow what the trader rating is. It is something that people use when buying, trading, or selling to rate that person they delt with. Like say I was selling you something. Well you send the money and one of two things would happen from here. I would either not send it or send it. If you get it then you should be nice and give that person a positive feedback on his trader rating, which would show others that this is a good person to deal with, or I wouldn't send it and then you give a negative feed back on my rating and that in turn would tell people to stay away from me and not sell, trade, or buy from me.

4. I get it now. I just wasnt sure at the beggining on what it was for. Thanks for the info guys. Oh and like I mentioned on our other post, lets keep OGF a Clean, fun, and helpful place for all the great fishermen of ohio. GO OGF!!

5. We try. I aint a admin or anything, but I always do my part to help keep this site on track.

P.S. To any admin that reads this......What happened to Banker? His he STILL banned?

6. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Just to clarify for you...when we say in the TOS, "three strike policy"; after strike three, you are out in the cold permanently.
    By that time, a person has proven themself to not be compatible with this group, and what we are about.
    Let me add that we don't try to run a person thru that process quickly. Its just the opposite.
    We try to work with every member to prevent their getting banned. Thats why sometimes we have someone show up, cause trouble, and aren't immediately banned.
    We appreciate everyone's patience in such situations.
    They always take care of themselves if they are just a trouble-maker, and usually in short order.