close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Question?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Perch, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

I must not be paying attention here................I havent Heard from Ole WormDrowner in awhile, so I look and see he is BANNED? what was he a BADBOY?...Just curious if any powers that be may know whats up........I just noticed that he wasnt posting much and my curiosity got me asking..........

:confused:

Thanks in Advance !!

Thresher.....

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Check you pm's. I sent them twice but don't know whether they went through. The site is acting funny this morning.

3. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

I noticed that over a week ago. I was talking with one of his muskie buddies and he thought WD was finally working for a living. Every now and then we get caught up in our work and neglect the important stuff. I hope it wasn't a serious infraction. His humor is needed around here. Don't take it too serious cause it won't last forever. Hunt and fish hard while you can cause it's over before you know it.

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Worm Drowner and OGF went their seperate ways a while back. Anything beyond that is between WD and OGF staff.

5. I talked with Michael a few weeks back at a SSA/Muskies, Inc. event at West Branch. He's doing fine and says to tell everyone "hello".

6. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

Thanks for the feedback guys...............I liked his avatar, is it "retired" ? :)

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

No it's not retired...just on "extended leave" ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.