close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

question? ( here we go again )

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shadowman, Sep 26, 2004.

1. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

ok i,m logged in i can go everywhere on the site but all i can do is start a new topic or thread, when i veiw a topic all i get is the post from the topic starter and a place for a quick reply, if there are 3 or 5 or 10 replies they don,t show up and neither does a reply button, now i know that when this happened to me several months ago and i was using netscape i had to download mozilla and use it, i,m using internet exployer now so do i have download mozilla again? ( please say no ) i had trouble with the puter and than with mozilla so i uninstalled it and havn,t been able to reinstall it ever since, but if i need to i,ll keep trying its just a pain in the rear.............. :) thanks............ :cool:

2. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Check on the top right of your post box it says display mode. Mine is on linear mode. I switched it and get different views. Thread mode looked maybe like what you explained. I use Netscape (Mozilla based)all the time with no problems.

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i believe crappiebub answered your question.click on linear mode and you'll be set.