Question for the Moderators

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Salmonid, Sep 9, 2007.

1. I tried to send this to the contact email addy for the moderators but it bounced since Im an oldie from an original Hotmail account and they do not take emails from that ISP.

Anyone else have anything they would like to see added here?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woud like to see added within the OGF Marketplace forum, sub-categories since it is a VERY popular forum, I listed something 4 days ago and it is now like 4 pages down, out of sight, out of mind.. Perhaps some of the following sub categories might be:
    Boats
    Motors (gas & electric)
    Cars and trucks
    Recreational Items (campers, motorcycles, atvs, bicycles, weight sets, etc.)
    Fishing Tackle
    Property
    Odds and ends ( anything else, say a hunting lease for example)

Just my .02 worth, love the site, keep up the good work...

Salmonid

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

actually we lowly mods don't have the power to make changes.only the staff(owners) do.but if an idea comes along that they believe will benefit the members and makes life easier,they're all ears.
    especially dale.................have you ever seen the size of those things?:D;)
    seriously,i personally think you're onto something and i'm sure they'll give it great consideration.i doubt we need that many sub-forums though.i understand the frustration with so much activity in that forum,but that many sub-forums may be a little overkill.thanks for the suggestion.

3. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

mb more bumps alloud?
    anyways on the thing where the letters turn green when i typer MR as u can see it says mad river but i also use it for the maumee river. so.... its still a good site