Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, is the number of views to a post based on ip addy(each ip address can only count as one view regardless of the number of times it looks at a post) or is it everytime the same pc looks at a post it counts as a another view?

·
Wishin I was fishin
1,063 Posts
I think it is each time a post is viewed, regardless if it is the same pc or not, or same IP addy or not. I will check to make sure and get back to you......Stretch

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Every time the post is viewed.

·
Recovering Fishaholic
3,646 Posts
I've seen people ask or make comments about number of posts vs. number of replies. I often check the same posts several times to see additional information and replies that are added. Recently someone remarked about all the views but no replies (about a specific rod). I doubt that anyone had that particular rod, so no one commented for awhile, finally someone did. Also you have the situation where there's really nothing to add to a post, I view posts in various parts of the state where I've never fished and/or species I've never caught. I hardly ever comment as I have no knowledge of the subject, other than an occasional "Attaboy" ;) I'll leave Catking have at the most posts anyone ever made in a lifetime, I'm going for fish......... :eek:
Just kiddin' ya Ricky......we still have to hook up sometime, you get any off days ??? :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts