close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Question about fish finders

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TexasRigged, Aug 13, 2005.

1. TexasRigged

TexasRigged Lover of all things wet.

I'm looking at buying either the Bottom Line Fishin' Buddy II Link or the Bottomline Fishin' Buddy 1101 Link.

Also, was wondering if anyone that has bought one could tell me if they come with the mount to mount to the side of your boat with? It doesn't say in the description but the picture has it on them. Not sure though because you can buy the mount seperately so made me think maybe it doesn't come with it. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

2. TexasRigged

3. TexasRigged

4. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

They come with the mount attached.

A buddy of mine has an older Fishin Buddy. He loves it. He has added a boat mounted fish finder to his boat, but keeps the Buddy just in case. This June, we went to Quebeq fishing, and the guy in the cabin next to ours couldn't get his fish finder to work, so my buddy lent him the Fishing Buddy for the week. The guy fell in love with it, and said it worked flawlessly all week.

5. TexasRigged

Thanks a lot. The reason I am asking is because I am headed to Drummond Island, MI next week for some smallie fishing and am renting a boat to use on the lake. I normally take my boat which has a fish finder on it but I don't have a vehicle right now that I would trust for the 9+ hour drive. Thanks again.