close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Question about another Board

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rockbass, May 12, 2005.

1. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I was just wondering if anyone is having any problems with a few people from another fishing forum similar to this one??

I did not agree with someone and there are a few of them that are now giving me a hard time in another thread that has nothing to do with anything. I just wondered if this is something that others are having problems with or not.

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

What happens at other boards is best left there. I don't know which one you are referring too, and really don't care. But I know that stuff happens as it has happened to me on a few boards in the past.
    Best thing I found for my piece of mind was to 1st; stop posting there and 2nd; was to not even view it. It's like the old story about having your mind is like 2 dogs, one is calm and behaves, one is mean & barking. Which one wins?? The one you feed.....

3. I've been known to jump on someone if they start the BS... I won't back down and that my bad...
    As Jim said sometimes its just better to leave well enough alone and move on to greener pastures... Some people just like to start trouble and get under anyones skin no matter who it is...

4. If it's nothing to with anything is it really something to to do with nothing? Or is it anything to do nothing? If so then it must be true that nothing is something or not? Oh never mind-I've lost my mind about nothing or something-I forget!

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Maybe try contacting that particular Site Moderator(s).

6. rockbass

rockbass Banned

yeah I know I should keep it there mrfish, but I wondered if anyone else ad any problems like me. I am there for the same reports/stories as anyone else. I just wondered if a couple guys are like this with a lot of people of just the ones they don't always agree with. I did not know I was going to be called a sissy by one of the "members" just because I asked this on here.

I believe he is a mod H2O,.....I could be wrong though. I will prob be called out on that one too. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the replies guys!

7. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I was just giving you some good advice. I've seen this happen before (here).
    What happens on another site has no place over here...at least any negative personal situations. Now if you read about something great and share that info, great, otherwise, handle the problem there.
    Unless of course one is simply :T and if that's the case, it ought not be ;)
    As you sid in your own words...
    I agree, and now this thread also has nothing to do with anything except hopefully to clear that up. :eek:

8. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

these sites are tame ,compared to some of the waterfowl hunting sites,especially when the hunting areas are getting crowded. i try not to stirr the beans.