Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Bream Reaper
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I know that AEP has 1 "community" water source for each of the campsites. My question is... Am I able to screw a hose onto the faucet to fill my fresh water tank on my camper? After I fill my freshwater tank, then I'd pull the camper to my campsite. Just don't want to be suprised when I get down there & find out that I can't fill my freshwater tank with a hose. :confused:

Thanks.

·
Registered
586 Posts
As far as I know the water sources are all hand pumped wells. Gonna be alot of pumping to fill up a campers water tank, and I don't think there is anyway to connect directly to the pump.

·
Registered
207 Posts
depends on the campsite, I have seen people hook up hoses to the pumps, c has the ones you pump, k has the electric pumps.

·
USMC 1979-1983
2,283 Posts
Fill up your tank before you go, some of the water sources aren't ready yet.
Don't want to see you disappointed when you get there!!

·
AEP or Bust
337 Posts
The water was on in K a few weeks ago and it is not a hand pump.

·
Uber Tuber
293 Posts
It may be just me, but I would fill at home. I only use the water down there to clean with, just dont fell too comfortable useing it for anything else with all the mining, who knows how "safe" it is. Unless someone knows something I dont.

·
AEP or Bust
337 Posts
We have been there when the water was turned on and were told that is has to go through at least three different tests before doing so. I guess all the lines are somehow connected so if one is on, all should be good. If the site is open, I would say there is water.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts