Quary Tubeing

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FLT_TUBE_JNKY, Aug 19, 2008.

1. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

Went out in the tube last night from 6:30 till dark. It was slow the first hour then picked up 6 fish in the last hour with the largest 17" and the other 5 around 13-14" all released to catch tomorrow, fish were deep 8-10 feet from shore . All were caught on rubber worm jiging the dropoff. This was the fist time in many years that I had to go by myself cause I could not find anyone to go last minute, that and I like someone else to be there for safety reasons.

2. Got too love ending it off on a good note with the fishing picking up ;)
    I don't get my tube out nearly as much as I would like.

3. Congrats, Evan. No more pond fishin? My baby boy just arrived so I'm out of commision for awhile.

4. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

No, not recently. I've been at the pond that is surrounded by all the houses down the road from me I just walk to this one. Give me a call if you want to get away for an hour and I'll take you to this one.

5. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

Sounds fun. When my wrist I had surgery on heals I'll have to go with you and show you how to really fish from a tube:) Are you read for the fall classic? We will have to get back out to my fishing hole before the fall classic.