close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Quarry Fishing...big One!!!

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by jeffd88, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Caught My Biggest Cat Ever....27 1/4 Long...10 Lbs Channel Cat.
    Haven't Cat Fished In 10 Yrs, So This One Really Hooked Me. I Caught It On Chicken Liver, Even Though I Have Been Trying Cut Bait And Bluegills. I Brought It Home, Though I Generally Practice Catch And Release(flyfishing) And Cut Open The Belly To See What I Could Learn. It Contained About A 7 Inch Striped Bass And A 5 Inch Bluegill...surprised Me. Now I Am Chasing An Even Bigger Fish. Good Luck To You All.

2. Nice fish, I also caught my biggest channel cat I have ever caught last night. I was pond fishing a pond I didnt even know had cats, I just wanted to try it. I caught a 33 in. 15 and a half pound channel. I released it in the Mighty Tusc. River, because the people wanted it out of there. I took pictures with a regular camra, I will try and post them once I get them devloped.
    Tory :p

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Teamtory, thanks for releasing it into the river. I'm sure someone will come on here & question wheter it is legal, but I think you did a good thing.

4. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

I agree with mellon. Nice fish by the way!

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

LOL Mellon :D

6. im trying to figure out why you would put that nice cat in the scummy tusc???????