close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Quantum spinning reel

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Bass_assasin, Mar 11, 2005.

1. I have recently purchased a Quantum Kenetic PTi 20 spinning reel combined with a Quantum tes664 6'6" M action rod. I was looking online for product reviews and was wondering if anyone has used either of these products and what they thought of them. I really like the sensitivity of it and the reel seems smooth as butter, but, I havent been able to "field test" it yet. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    bass_assasin

2. I have two (2) PTI 40's. Just a little bigger. I use these for saltwater fishing and heavy (type) fishing. I've had them for 2 years now. Nice reels so far. No complaints as of yet. I really like the quantum series but for the money BPS qualifier reels are pretty good as well. I think you will like both the rod and reel. I like mine. Good luck and field test it in the yard, practice makes perfect.

3. I just picked up one of these reels, this evening. I compared it to many other reels, and it was a no-brainer, in that pricepoint.
    I hope to use it soon.

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i love quantum reels.. i used it up in the maumee for smallies fishing, not a problem even after a dunkin in the river.. the drag is nice and smooth too.. great buy for sure..i'm sure you guys will like it.. :)

5. thanks for the info guys!!! I appreciate it....and good luck to you all this season!!!!!
    Bass_assasin