Quantum Energy for trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Mamps, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

Looking to trade my like new Quantum Energy for a nice baitcaster. I have used this one time. I do not have the extra spool.
    this is a 20.

Not looking to sell this for cash!

May consider other trades.[​IMG]

Oh yeah, the reason I am selling is because the reel does not catch fish. LOL the real reason is that the magnetic bail is hard for me to get used to...it is so smooth that sometimes I would forget to close the bail and when I went to set the hook, you know the rest. I like a click or a slight jerk when I close the bail.

This is strung with 8# power pro because I had intended to use it on pike in Canada in the weeds but never brought it.
    For all OGF members, PM me...for all you others, what are you waiting for to join? Email me at lmampier@insight.rr.com if you are not an ogf member.

2. jasonrobinson

jasonrobinson

0   0   0

mamps i have a quantum iron 300c or a daiwa b2. i would give on one of them for yours. if i am right yours list for about 149. in cablas. my quantum was only about 100. i have only used it a few times. i still have all the papers and the box for it. i can remember when o got the daiwa b2. or what it was. but it is in rteally great shape. and to tell the truth it is alot smother then the quantum. but its up to you. email me at robinsonjason@att.net if you would like to see some pics. or let me know on here. jason

3. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

Jason, thanks so much for the offer. I actually got this reel from Gander last year on sale for $129.00

Unfortunatley I am going to pass on your offers. I am not a fan of Quantum (why I am parting with this) and I really dont' know much about the Daiwa b2. I have a few team Diawa that are nice but I was hoping for a Shimano or a Pfluger offer.
    Thanks a lot again for the offer though.

4. jasonrobinson

jasonrobinson

0   0   0

yup anytime. hope you get you one.

5. NitroFishing5

NitroFishing5

0   0   0

No offence, but you're not a fan a quantum but you want a pflueger baitcaster? I've owned every pflueger baitcaster out there, you don't want a pflueger baitcaster. Definately go shimano over pflueger or back to quantum.

6. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

Much appreciated!!! I LOVE Pfluger spinning, in fact, I think the Pfluger supreme is just as nice a reel as the Shimano Stella for about $400 less. Never used a pfluger for bait caster.
    Thanks
    Oh yeah got any Shimano baitcasters for trade...lol

7. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

Traded for a REVO...thanks everyone