Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,147 Posts
I have one getting delivered on Monday, I'll let you know. I have sat in them in the store and felt the fabric etc. Really seem like they're all they are cracked up to be I bought an R-200

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

· Registered
3,147 Posts
My blind did come yesterday, I did set it up in the living room to check it out. It wasn't the super heavy canvas I thought it would be, not sure what model I was even in looking at before at the store but it is definitely a stronger thicker material than my other blinds. I like the window lay out, and no zipper design. I purchased the R-200 on Amazon for $109 and I feel that for the $ it was well worth it. I would definitely buy more of them. Seems like a quality blind for the right price.

· Administrator
14,644 Posts
My blind did come yesterday, I did set it up in the living room to check it out. It wasn't the super heavy canvas I thought it would be, not sure what model I was even in looking at before at the store but it is definitely a stronger thicker material than my other blinds. I like the window lay out, and no zipper design. I purchased the R-200 on Amazon for $109 and I feel that for the $ it was well worth it. I would definitely buy more of them. Seems like a quality blind for the right price.

Does it have a floor in it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.