close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

QB change now!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by River Walker, Nov 21, 2004.

1. With the Browns season now mercifully over,they really need to get an upperhand on the task of rebuilding this team for the future.Unfortunately,they won't let Davis go(at least not yet),I think they should go with the rookie QB now,and let him gain some experience for next year(can't get it holding a clipboard).I would love to see them off Courtney Brown for a draft pick or two,and I'd do anything to get rid of that big waste-Gerard Warren.They have good people at the skill positions on offense,and 3 pretty good O linemen.If they can address the rest of the O line in the offseason,and maybe pick up one decent DE,they'll be alright,again,if they can get Mr.Conservative out of here.

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I agree with everthing you just said..However I am afraid that with all the power Davis has he will not be fired no matter how many games we lose.