close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pymy sat afternoon.

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by johnboy111711, Apr 17, 2004.

1. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I'm probably be heading out after some walleyes at pymy sat. anyone had any luck or will be going out there?

2. ..2 wally dawgs south of the causway!! Chart grub curly tail red/orange head in about 6-12'

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

wally dawg? were you fishing in the pack of boats on the first point past the swimming area?

went out all afternoon, did pretty bad. caught one white bass and my dad got one crappie. trolled most of the time and saw two keeper walleye caught and one 40 in muskie just on the inshore (east/ Ohioside) of Stocker island. Guy was fishing a Grandma for all you muskie guys and heard of a smaller muskie being hooked by a walleye guy fishing a jig& minnow in shallow. said it was like 24 in.

4. ..well I really dont want to say exactly where but it was a rocky / gravel area south the the causeway. The boats would travel past up trolling, but they where noisy and not catching fish either!

5. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

I was wading at a certain point south of the causway on Saturday afternoon till dark. Stayed dry going out, got wet coming in. Got one 15-1/4" eye, one catfish, and a few dink perch. Two guys anchored near me had one walleye. Guys are going out at dark and the bite starts an hour later, I heard. Water temp was 45 deg by my thermometer.

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

the trollers were mostly muskie guys i think