close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pymy last week

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by johnboy111711, Jun 28, 2004.

1. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

went on vacation with my dad last week and hit pymy tues, thurs, and sun. tues: we trolled half the day for walleyes that hit for 15min and quit. we got two, a 16in and a 22/23in. both came on tots. we switched to bass and the first bass was a 5+lb'er. we ended up with over 20 before we headed home.Went back up thurs and only fished for bass. we caught 30 from 11 till 630ish broke one off that would have went around 4 at the boat. I also had my first muskie hit, and i proceeded to have him break me off. It was smaller and only around 30 in give or take a few. Sun we fished from 12 till 7 and caught over 35 bass. the two biggest were a little over 18 but nice and fat. most of the bass came on senkos or lipless cranks with some also coming on spinnerbaits, buzzbaits, tubes, and rapalas. almost all the bass were lg mouths, with only a couple smallies each day :confused: owell it was still a great week :D