close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pymatuning weekend

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by cwcarper, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Spent the weekend up at Pymatuning with my fiancee...had a great time and did a bit of fishing and sight seeing between the rain showers. Managed a carp, chunky channel cat, bunch of perch and some rock bass. And of course, i visited the Linesville area to see all the carp begging for bread...it's been three times now and that place still amazes me.

2. Here's the channel cat i caught...he fell for my secret banana wheatie doughball boilies...

[​IMG]

The camera was on the wrong setting so it didn't flash...not the best pic but you get the idea.

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

how many loafs of bread did u feed those carp?? dropped in any pop-ups???

4. I know these sorts of pics have been posted before, but in case you haven't seen them, these fish are so thick it's crazy. Spent a good half hour watching the ducks and fish fighting for the bread.

[​IMG]

5. catking

catking Banned

Lets see now carperboy- there are a trillion carp in that lake, and you get ONE :confused: I can see why you call yourself cwcarper........... :rolleyes: . THE CATKING !!! :p

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

hey da king..at the rate he's going..maybe we should start calling him "meow-meister"..
    :D

7. Wrong Lake "King".. those carp are in a lake where fishing is not allowed...