close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pymatuning reports

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by stormfront, Jul 19, 2007.

1. stormfront

stormfront Guest

has anyone been up there lately and has anyone done any good? i have heard that the pa fish commission is finally going to look into the walleye decline. would appreciate any news from up there.

2. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Last report i got was that the eyes were on the PA side down lake, just below the causeway.

3. stormfront

stormfront Guest

thanks, old friend.

4. caught a few smallies today on tube bait, just look for the baitfish jumping

5. I went there like 2 weeks ago. Had a lot of people so we just fished for perch and bluegill. It didnt find any jumbos like we did last year on our couple trips. We only caught small perch but we didnt really get into a lot of them. Even the bluegill were smaller then usual. I did manage to get a nice sized channel cat and a couple smaller ones.

6. stormfront

stormfront Guest

y-town, we're neighbors. i am across b-man close to matthews road. i have fished for smallies up there for decades and have had really good days with them. best was 37 between a friend and i on #5,7, and 9 raps. we usually hit the points in the evening as they come in to ambush the shad (alewifes).