close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pymatuning musky

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shadowman, Apr 28, 2004.

1. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

any of you see that musky that fellow caught up at pymy? what a hog, theres a thread on OHFishing.com thats titled holy moly theres a pic. there check it out a real beauty of a musky, biggest i ever seen come out of that lake. :cool:

2. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

It's a nice girthy fish. Too bad the guy killed her.

Last year, at least a half dozen over 50" were caught at Pymatuning.

3. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

wormman, a half dozen over fifty!!!!!!!! really, i never would have guessed that, i have seen musky caught there but they all seemed to be on the skinny side, i have to do more musky fishin there. :cool:

4. catking

catking Banned

I saw that picture yesterday and that is one giant musky !!! Almost as big as mine....

Attached Files:

5. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

Dang King, that is a nice fish, and how many casts did it take to hook it ?

6. catking

catking Banned

That be 1 cast miso.......I know it looks bigger in this pic, heck doesn't even look like the same area, but I swear it's " one " cast........ :cool: DA KING !!!

7. JV1

JV1

Pymatuning stocks 7000 musky a year from PA alone, im not sure what Ohio throws in there, when I was a kid I witnessed something with my dad , we were walking down the dock at our marina , and there was this old wooden boat in dock # 1 , the way the sun was shining the water under the boat was a crystal clear firey green , under the boat was baby muskys , i had a good look at them for a while they look ferocious even as babys. 1 more quick story.... in the same marina (pomc) in the late 70's or early 80's we were walking down the same dock and we noticed commotion along the banks, carp were jumping completly out of the lake and the water was all muddy , spawning carp my dad said ..... just as we hit the lawn a little kid (timmy lol) hooked a musky on a spinnerbait right at shore .. 30 some inches his dad makes a big deal and takes all kinds of pictures and releases the fish, kid makes another cast 40 incher smacks it right in the bank, it appeared as if a good number of muskies were in the bay and thrashing carp along the shorelines

8. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

If you haven't already, go check out that pic. It'll make ya drool.

9. JV1

JV1

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009