close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pymatuning info

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassin420, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Hey guys goin to pymatuning sun. need some info on the fishin there goin for bass,walleye,and what ever else jumps on the line.First time goin there renting a pontoon,if you have any info on techniques,baits, or hot spots c&r fishin only this time,just want to put my mom on some nice fish get a picture and putem back.Any help would be greatly appretiated.Will post results and pics on sunday night. THANX IN ADVANCE :)

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

haven't been up there lately, but i made a few post a month or so back that may help.

3. Just got back and NOBODY was catching anything...
    We managed maybe 20-25 carp and plenty of small grass perch along with a few small cats on cut bait.
    My son did manage to catch his 1st smallie while trying to catch small perch. He had a smallie on that got off and fell into the net while I was showing the campers next to us... Still on the hook was a small perch which really caught the smallie...
    It was real windy and cold for this time of year.

4. thanx guys didt catch squat,one lonely crappie got suckered into biting,oh well thats fishin. :mad: