close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pyma Bass

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by alfred dawes, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Came back from a weak at Pyma.Caught bass all weak.I dont think we had any small ones.All were released.Wife caught a 16and half inch crappie.Here is a photo of my 5lbser i caught.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nice! And I had heard that Pymie wasn't a good bass lake!!

3. thats a nice fish but my brother has one on his wall bigger then that one nest to his muskie. nice fish though.

4. Pay no attention to the rain attempting to fall on your parade. ^^^^
    Nice fish!!! Too bad no pic of the crappie though, that thing sounds huge!!!

5. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

6. stormfront

stormfront Guest

al, great pics. that lake is one great bass lake. smallmouth fishing is excellent on the south end. not too many folks fish for bass there. try the early fall on the points for smallmouth. you will have a ball.

7. thats nice that your brother mounted a bass bigger than his, i have one a lot bigger than that on my wall, but he never said that this was the biggest bass he ever caught. nice fish for pyma

8. Muskieman is my brother.Hes being a wise guy.

9. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

10. ive never targeted bass in pymy. but ive had had alot of accidental catches when drifting for walleye. that shows how good the lake is.