Ohio Game Fishing banner

Pyamtuning reportss?

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  peple of the perch 
#1 ·
Anyone been up theere lately? I've been lookking forward to getting up there soon! how are the fish biting?

#2 ·
i was there for a few hours yesterday did not catch much for walleye but picked some crappie up early morning before it got hot then they shut off and we could not find them anywhere, walleye are biting good at the causeway after dark , there were slamming them a few days ago on x raps walking the wall hope this helps, plenty of perch though hope this gives ya an idea good luck

#4 ·
I am heading up there on Wed. and Thur. Were you getting the walleye on the north or the south side trolling? Also what was your best speed? I am just looking for a starting point. I have a lot of good spots up there and have not been there yet this year and just want to know which end to start on. I am probably going to start with trolling harnesses. Thanks for the help.

#7 ·
Gov. Ted is going to sign new legislation this afternoon increasing the horsepower limit on Pymatuning to 20 HP effective immediately...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.