close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PWT prefishing

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by ezmarc, Jul 8, 2004.

1. I have open seats on the boat fishing out of the Cleveland area for 7/13-15 next week. I also have open seats on 7/19-20 if anyone is interested, the 20th will be a short day. I'll be eliminating water searching for active fish on most of these days using every technique that I can think of and maybe a little prayer. No tackle needed and no gas money either but a little spare luck would be accepted. Any help is appreciated. Call 419-552-0099 or 419-680-4459 (both cells with voice mail) email is marchudson@adelphia.net

Thanks,

Marc

2. Hey Marc, I'm on vacation the week of the 17th, so the 19th or 20 works for me. I want to talk with you about some things too. Check your PM's.

3. You're on the boat Carl! I can still use one more for those dates if anyone is interested. Got your PM and responded already.

Later

Marc

4. The 19th and 20th are booked. Thanks guys.

I still have openings on W-T-F next week. Let me know.

Marc

5. how many seats u have open on the 13th????
    me a couple of fellow ogf'ers from my area might just be up r a road trip :D
    mrtwister_jbo

6. I have room for 2 all 3 days. I could take 3 if 1 has some trolling experience but it gets a little crowded. Bring a buddy. Let me know.

7. hi ez,
    were r u launching out of on the 13th ??????????
    an at what time ?????
    am trying 2 talk my wife into going we fish alot 2gather went fishing on r honeymoon up at port clinton :D
    mrtwister_jbo
    u can send me a pm if u want i check this site a couple of times a day :)