Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fisher Girl
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 puppies, they're 8 weeks old. They're half lhasa apso and half shih tzu. They're for sale for $250. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
694 Posts
$250.00....Expensive for cut bait!
No, do you have any pics and have they gotten any shots?

·
Fisher Girl
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Puppies are not a type of bait.

·
Registered
11,355 Posts
Why such a high price for a 50/50 mixed breed, or is this mix AKC recognized? :confused:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I hope you can sell your pups, but 250 is awful high for a "mixed breed" that is not recognized by AKC or any other governing body.

Bet thier cute though.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
to all concerned.please refer to the below rule of the market place(and other rules)
Section 5 - Observer's Etiquette

1. Observers may not comment on Seller's prices within the thread. Any price comments must be kept to email.
if you're inclined to disagree with the price,please do as suggested by the above rule,and do not hijack the thread with meaningless comments or price debating.
thank you.

·
Fisher Girl
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know it sounds like alot for a puppy, but alot of people look for those two breeds together, because the lhasa mixed with the shih tzu makes for a more mild mannered dog, with the same looks of a shih tzu.

·
Fisher Girl
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If anyone would like to see pictures of them, send me a PM with your email address. Thank you!

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,425 Posts
Blue, we had one like that and your right, they are great dogs for sure.

On another note please read what Misfit posted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts