Punderson

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by marshal45, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Went trout fishing on Sunday at Punderson in my boat. Fished along the beach and the dropoff by the pier next to the beach. Had a few bites but didnt catch a thing. Saw some huge trout jumping and that made the trip worth while. Fish all over the drop off but couldnt get them to bite.

2. JDBFISHIN

JDBFISHIN Back in the game

I was there Sunday also on the peir by the camp grounds not one hit saw a few jumping though.

3. Was there Sat. missed the one and only hit I had.

4. Marshall, saw you out there this past weekend. Nice boat man!! Don't mean to sound like I'm a great fisherman (I got skunked too) but the next time you try using one kernel of corn for trout you might want to use a smaller hook. I noticed that the hook you were using was maybe a 4/0 or 5/0. Try going alot smaller next time. Might have better luck. Maybe I'll see you next weekend. Good luck!!

5. mark34 thanks for the tip! That was actually my buddy and I told him to use a smaller hook. I think he was just bored and trying new things. I mainly used power bait and a jig and maggott.