Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been out to punderson since the stock? going this weekend and am trying to find some info on the boathouse.thanx

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
when was it stocked?

·
Registered
211 Posts
i went out saturday afternoon to no avail. it seemed that all the fish had lockjaw. plenty of fisherman around, but only heard of one being caught. they're definitely in there though. i heard that they put them in friday night.

·
Dough Boy
1,869 Posts
I limited monday night on the shore by the beach yellow powerbait will post pics tommorow plan to try to get out there in the boat tommorow

·
Registered
5 Posts
My son and I went Friday Afternoon and got our limit off the dock at the campground. One kid on the dock caught one every 5 min or less on a small orange headed jig with black hair. Our green jig worked but at a much lower pace. The color was everything!!! Mmmmmm Gooood !!!

Attachments

·
Dough Boy
1,869 Posts
fished again today got there about two caught one at about 2:05 and that was it stayed ther till about 7, natta oh well good to get away from the wife

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
I went yesterday and got nothing. they werent surficing so i think they might have moved deeper. Were u th one fishing on the far end of the beach?

·
Dough Boy
1,869 Posts
I was on the far end closest to the marina. There almost every night drive a blue f-150 with ogf ssticker on back. stop down and introduce yourself... Fished tonigh wound up with two had quite a few hits though just biting light

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
did u takea boat out? I went to the beach and left sorta quick. No one was getting anything.

·
Dough Boy
1,869 Posts
i took a boat wedensday that wast it they are hitting just sloww but it seems to be picking up but you would not catch me there on the weekends

1 - 11 of 11 Posts