close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Punderson Update

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FishON32, Aug 14, 2007.

1. I'm going camping at punderson this weekend and was wondering what the bites been like?

2. I'm sure you will catch a buzz. We should rent one of those pontoon boats they have there.

3. LJACKSON36

LJACKSON36 Angler For Life

sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news but they no longer have pontoons at punderson, and with the new vendor at the marina the rates for the row boats have also gone up so you may want to give them a call be fore you go out and are disappointed..

4. I have a boat, but those party pontoons were nice why did they stop renting them? I now I'll catch a buzz. Matt I think dad is going shooting sat. so we can hit the lake when he is gone. I was thinking about calling Tommy to see if him & Dave want to come out on his boat.

5. Some small bass out in open water crushing baitfish and some bulls and channels under the cover of darkness.

6. I'm just looking for a couple gills or crappies to cook up some bass would be a bonus.

7. Well I just reserved a site last night and looked on line about an hour later and every site was reserved. There was a lot of boats out there last night, but I didn't see anyone hook a fish. I'll be in a tan 12' mirrorcraft row boat if any OGF members will be out.