1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Fisherman
2,352 Posts
read the entire list. nothing seems wrong to me. though the one that kinda gets me is proposed change the wording that lake la su an no longer needs a permit to fish there. why just now make that change? otherwise, nothing looks wrong to me. if anyone disagrees, please elaborate.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see much wrong with it either. I was pretty sure shore fishing from Akron owned lake dam areas and having gas tanks or motors on a boat was a no-no but guess I was wrong since they are requesting it now. Always like to get the info out, it's hard sometimes to keep up with all of the laws and rules especially when you have location specifics rules that fall out of the norm. I'm looking at hitting up La Due tomorrow. That's a good lake if you can get around the white perch stripping hooks clean. But after the "skunk" streak I've been on I'll take what I can get lol, might even keep a few and see how they cook up. Heard they are pretty decent eating.

·
I am what I eat.
1,632 Posts
Most of those won't affect me too much, however, I'm glad we will be able to shoot trapped water fur bearers.

This one, in particular, is ridiculous: "The statewide bag limit for yellow perch will be changed from 40 to 30 to match the Lake Erie bag limit and help avoid confusion among anglers." It seems to me, with all the other differing laws/limits from one water to the next, this should be an easy one to follow as is, but, I guess not?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts