close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Public Indecency arrest while fishing

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Agent47, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Whelp.. I gotta laugh and share this with you all. Just got a call from my bud out of town and me and him laughed together. Last week he decided to go fishing at a local hole when nature called. Looking around {at the bottom of the hill} he didnt see anyone so he decided to climb a little ways up to the nearest tree and empty the tank... Bad move. Turns out a lady with 2 of her little ones where enjoying the day a ways away and apparently this offendid her and she called the police. My buddy returned to fish when the police arrived and he was arrested, even after he showed the officers his "mark".... At the trial he explained the situation and apparently the arrest could have been worse seeings how children where nearby. Dont know about you ladies but guys be carefull..LOL

2. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

What did the judge say ?

3. Agent47

I am not sure as he didnt explain it all in detail and I wasnt at the case reading but seems there is a lude act law and several others that could have been brought against him. The officers did believe him and so did the judge but since neither were there they had to follow the report. I dont know nor did he what was called in to the officers. could have been worded differant..if you know what I mean....... He only has to do a SMALL amount of community service and whats even funnier is its at the park he was fishing..LOLOL

4. I would like to follow that officer and judge around the golf course for the day.......see what happens, you know?

The officer could have (and should have) let him off with a warning........that would have been sufficient to make his point and satisfy the lady.

That kind of chit really chaps my arse........you know? What about if you're on the boat all day - I'll guarantee EVERY single person on this site has had to wizz off their boat.........you know? Same thing.

Like I said - I'd like to follow the cop and judge around the golf course for the day...............

5. Many places in Europe they don't even have "rest areas" along the highways. You just pull over and pee. Most guys don't even walk the 50' to the nearby woods and nobody thinks twice about it. They all think we're too uptight about it. After all, we call it a "bath room", a "men's room" or a "rest room"...they call it a toilet. Who the heck ever went to a rest room to take a rest?

6. you ever seen a womens rest room in a swanky place (not that I've been inside one........)?? they got couches and stuff all over!! I think it's for when they all go together, but only one's really got to whiz...............

HAHA!

7. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Was he actually arrested and taken to jail or just given a minor
    misdemeanor ticket and sent on his way? You see that all the time in the police log in Kent down by the bars. There's always people being ticketed for peeing in the alleys.
    That reminds me I need to make a new pee bottle for the boat. Last one flew out of the boat as I was going down the lake.

It sounds from your post the lady thought he was doing something else.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. You mean you don't just let it fly over the side?? You got a 5 gallon bucket to #2 in also or do you just do the "orangatang hang"????

HAHA!!!!

9. I hope I'm wrong about this, but....
    The bad thing about this is if he was indeed charged w/ public indecency, that could be considered a sex crime. Just remember that folks... if you get caught taking a wiz you may have to register as a sex offender. Have we gone to far when this sort of thing starts happening?

10. There is a joke built into this story about charges being dropped due to "Lack of evidence", but I won't go there! Oh, I guess I just did......:eek:

11. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

Sounds like a Victim of Ohios PENAL code:eek:

12. tuna - funny!!

Biodude - you are totally correct! It's a sad day when it's come down to this.........I was "raised" on peeing outside! I lived out in the country a little and you didn't just run back to the house when you had to pee! Heck, my son (2 1/2) is learning to pee outside right now - it's more "fun" to pee outside and it's really helping him to potty train...........now you're tellin me that that's wrong too????

Come on! Wake up WORLD!

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL mike.i don't have a clue how many times that happens to me in a year.i know i go through lots of milk jugs cause i forget to put them back in the storage box when i come off the lake:rolleyes:

14. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I just went a couple of miles down the lake and when I got to my spot it was gone. I try to secure towels and other light things before moving but that time I forgot.
    I also lost my tackle box in the Ohio River on Cheesehead's bass boat. It was my first time on a bassboat and I learned real quick you don't leave things on the rear deck even if you have 20lbs of lead sinkers in it. Those boats move.

15. HAHA! NOTHING is safe on the back deck of a bass boat!!!!! Always remember to turn your hat around too! I can't think of how many times mine has gone in the drink between my boat and my dads!

16. When my youngest was the same age, he said he preferred peeing off the back porch (we live out in the country), because he said he could talk to our dog while he took care of business.:D

17. out of the mouths of babes, huh??

18. Agent47

I know at the railyard we...drain the tank alot , far away from everything..you have to.....and to answer the question ." yes.. the lady did think he was doing something else" from what I gathered he was let off very easy with no jail time and no sex offender registration.

19. This is just too crazy! there's no rest rooms or port o potties anywhere when I go fishing? What am I suppose do? lol... that's nuts I feel bad for your friend, I'll still feed the trees and take my chances.....

20. I use the tie your shoe move, sometimes ya really gota go, or the garbage bag move. you can cast and wizz at the same time. :D