Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fishaholic
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it was a beautiful evening to spend some time at my usual honey hole on the GMR. The same hole I have know recorded my two best smb. No you can't go with me next time. Lol. Any way I started plugging away with a pop r' and had worked my way through the stretch I have come to love without even a sniff. So I trecked back upstream to run it again. I chucked my lure right into a seam between some slack water and a pretty good current. The lure never had a chance and I never even popped it. Hit the water and smash, it's on. After the first aerial assault by this beast I knew he was hooked good and mine. Drag peeled for a bit as I let him run and then he gave me another look at him with some more acrobatics. I'm thinking now I finally got that 20"er. Landed the guy and put the tape on him. Not 20 but I can't be dissapointed at18.5". Still a pub and a great time.

1380673528400.jpg
Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
I thought maybe you caught it while drinking beers at a pub. I was scouring Google Earth looking for a bar that lets you fish while you drink! Talk about a million dollar idea. I can see it now, "Smallies On Top" or "Old Stinky's" :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts