close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pt Breeze

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by Lundy, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Just a quick update from NY.

Very unsettled weather and water temps but we are getting some nice salmon especially tonight. Very cold water moved in close today and we were doing well this evening in 40-90 fow with riggers set 25 and 30 down and dipsy flasher fly combos on a 3-1/2 70 back. Big fish of the night 24.7 lbs.

Hetfieldinns boat hit a double of 20 lbers and had a fire drill for a while.

Het is taking lots of pictures and will post a full report sometime after we get home Wednesday

2. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Good Luck out there guys!

Can't wait to see the pics!!

:B

3. Anybody in the group running cut bait?

4. EE

EE

Evileye,
    Ying6 and I were up there over the weekend with the group, I believe the whole group was/is still fishing primarily with flasher/fly combo's, and spoons. If there is cut bait in the picture, I'm not aware of it, but they'll be back in a day or two and can report.
    EE

5. Nice report. Sounds like a dream fishin trip to me.

Have a blast.....catch some fish .....and be safe out there.

6. Evil eye I may be wrong but with VHS laws the cutbait is hard to get this year.

7. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

Nice job on the big fish and the fire drills...certainly a little different kind of double versus walleye, eh?

For what it's worth, the last two years meat rigs have not been in favor...seems that flashers and flies have been hot...I will be running spoons and flasher/fly combos...can't wait...leave early AM tomorrow for the Breeze...I feel like a young kid on Christmas Eve!!! WHOO-HOOO!

Lundy/Het...what color combos have been hot?

EE...I will give you a call tomorrow late morning for your report...thanks and I hope you guys did well!