Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Beautiful home, flag really looking good there!
My son is employed by the Government and is serving in Bangkok. The King is really touchy about folks saying negative things about his regime and won’t hesitate to toss you in jail if he doesn’t like what you say about him. I think most folks don’t understand how well we have it here.
God bless America!

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What flag pole did you purchase? When you installed, did you use cement? I also put a solar light on the top of the pole.
E3982E16-517E-4427-9DAF-208102CC8BB4.jpeg

I got the kit from Amazon. They are made in Cleveland. Made no sense to buy a cheap one from China when it’s our flag that’s flying. I dug the hole 28” and used concrete as well.

Thank you guys for the compliments. Much appreciated!

·
Registered
615 Posts
We have a telescoping pole. Push buttons, not the twist and lock. Also buried a PVC sleeve in concrete so its removable. Dad liked our pole so much he got one, but twist and lock. You know, because it was less expensive. It lasted half a year. I used it to suspend my deer feeder between two trees until it bowed under 100lbs of corn. Ha. He now has the same as mine. FIL is retired police detective. Saw his flag last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 56 Posts