close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Prop needed...........

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Skarfer, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

I've been looking for a prop for my boat for awhile and think I've found a good deal........let me know what you think or if you know of a better deal!

I have a 1983 Evinrude 90hp. The prop now (I believe) is a 13x17 or 13 1/4 x 17........

Anyhow - I found a used aluminum one (great shape, no damage at all) for $50 shipped (from N.C.) and am about to send off the check.

Thoughts????

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

jump on it, hard to beat that price.

3. bwhntr4168

bwhntr4168 always take a child

0   0   0

what are you waiting on? thats unbelievable !!!!!!!!!

4. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

That's what I thought........thanks guys! Now I've got to show my wife these responses so she'll believe me!

Oh yeah, would you tell her that everyone forgets the plug at least once?!!?

Thanks!

5. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

6. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

0   0   0

Careful when getting a different prop. If it is not similar to what you have it can make a big difference in your motor rpm. For every pitch down or up you go you will lose or gain 200 rpm. Could damage the motor if your not running in the manufacturer specs for rpm. Make sure you know what you need and what your buying before you do it.

7. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Pitch is the same (17)...........it's the length of the blade that might be a little different (1/4") that's all.

That shouldn't make much difference, if any at all.