Ohio Game Fishing banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Can’t speak for anyone else’s inner thoughts if and when they may have experienced an encounter, but I can tell you that the Clackamas County Oregon encounter that went on for several nights at an Elk camp in the Molalla Mtns. put the fear of God in me. I felt a fear that I never experienced in multiple combat tours in Viet Nam.
I know an old boy, who is gone now, who built logging roads somewhere in the mountains of Oregon who would never go back.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well when you are in northern ontario, in a canoe about 20 yards from shore around 1.00am and you hear something coming through the brush you think is a moose, and all of a sudden a boulder the size of a bowling ball hits the water about 5 feet from you. Then a second one lands right next to the canoe..and then a freaking log around 12 inches in diameter and about 7 foot long hits right next to your canoe and just about flips you...then to top it off, you hear a scream from something that is so loud and with such volume it makes your hairs stand on end...it will make you believe..
We went back the next morning with the lodge owner and found the log washed back on shore and we could see where the boulders had been pulled out... it was no human doing that..that log had to be over 100 pounds and whatever it was threw it close to 20 yards

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I love Bigfoot stories. With all of these encounters and experiences, how could anyone disbelieve in this thing?
Oh i can fully understand why people would not believe...they have no reason to believe...i do...
I didnt before that
All i know is no human did that to us..and i dont know any animal thats capable of doing what that did...was it actually a bigfoot???? Idk i cant say cause i did not actually see it...all i know is what actually happened, and what we found the next day...but nobody can give me another reason for that to happen either

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I thought one was throwing boulders at me in my boat when I was night fishing once (kerplunk, hair raised up and everything) but turned out to be just a beaver slappin his big-ol tail in the water... can I get some of the stuff you guys are smokin?:alien:

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Physical proof? Like a dead one.
Here's always my response to when people say they don't believe because of no physical proof.

Millions of people believe in god. Yet theirs no physical proof of his being.

Yes theirs no physical proof of Bigfoot either but why is a bipedal creature not also a possibility?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well when you are in northern ontario, in a canoe about 20 yards from shore around 1.00am and you hear something coming through the brush you think is a moose, and all of a sudden a boulder the size of a bowling ball hits the water about 5 feet from you. Then a second one lands right next to the canoe..and then a freaking log around 12 inches in diameter and about 7 foot long hits right next to your canoe and just about flips you...then to top it off, you hear a scream from something that is so loud and with such volume it makes your hairs stand on end...it will make you believe..
We went back the next morning with the lodge owner and found the log washed back on shore and we could see where the boulders had been pulled out... it was no human doing that..that log had to be over 100 pounds and whatever it was threw it close to 20 yards
I also had bowling ball sized rocks thrown at boat 2018 west branch state park

·
Registered
188 Posts
20 years ago I might have considered the possibility of a remote Bigfoot, however since the age of deercams, definitely millions in the woods over most of the US, and not 1 clear pic of a Bigfoot. Yes, I have seen grainy images, etc, etc, but not 1 clear undeniable picture of a Bigfoot on Fox or CNN news. Its always some grainy undistinguishable form. Also, there has never been 1 shot, or found dead (on Fox or CNN news) after all these years either. If you Google it, there are 15.3 million licensed hunters in the US, and I myself have 8-10 cameras, so there are literally millions of deercams out there.

·
Bag'em and Tag'em
981 Posts
20 years ago I might have considered the possibility of a remote Bigfoot, however since the age of deercams, definitely millions in the woods over most of the US, and not 1 clear pic of a Bigfoot. Yes, I have seen grainy images, etc, etc, but not 1 clear undeniable picture of a Bigfoot on Fox or CNN news. Its always some grainy undistinguishable form. Also, there has never been 1 shot, or found dead (on Fox or CNN news) after all these years either. If you Google it, there are 15.3 million licensed hunters in the US, and I myself have 8-10 cameras, so there are literally millions of deercams out there.
Did anybody ever consider that bigfoot is actually and very grainy formed animal.. and after watching skinwaker ranch (FOR SOME REASON) he may be traveling back and forth in a worm hole (what ever that is) and when photographed in the process of jumping.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts