close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Prom Help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big black jeep, Apr 2, 2005.

1. This is my senior year and me and my girl friend have been dating for about 2 years. My question is where is a good place to eat for dinner that night we have already been to La Scala, Bravo, Bucca de Beppo, and the Riviera. Another idea that i had was i could make dinner for her at her house. If you think that is a good idea what should i cook? Thanks for your help Phil.

2. 1. Refrectory
    2. Ruth's Chris
    3. The River Club

3. Tell her that since it is such a special night
    that you'd like her to PLEASE choose ;)

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Two years? Shoot man, after two years I'm sure she loves ya, tell her it's Fuddruckers baby! (I think there is a Fuddruckers in the Dublin area!)

5. Come on buddy,, Wake up !! it's prom night.
    It should be Mcdonalds and the no tell hotel.

6. peon

peon account delete

grab some booz and head on over to a good fishin hole... im sure shed like to wetten your line... :D

7. HOOTERS hot wings and all the trimmins

8. bones

bones blah-blah-blah

if you like italian la tavola(powell raod)if you like greek annas restaurant(sawmill rd)steak smith and wollensky $$$(easton)

9. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Jeep, do you go to Coffman? Take her to the Ocean Club

10. No Red i go to Scioto. Where is the Ocean Club?

11. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

If mpney is no object I would go to the Worthington Inn, Hyde Park or maybe Handke's downtown in the brewery district. Any of those will definitely impress. However, they will take a lot of jack too. Count on about $100.00 for both of you to dine.

12. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Lindey's is a good restaurant and I think it's in German village or take her to Martini's downtown...Lindey's is very gourmet style food and Martini's has a pretty good atmosphere...either or in my opinion...There's also R.J. Snapper grill and bar, not to mention Rigsby's....

Personally, Lindey's will probably put you in pretty good standing...Nice place, great service...

Expect the napkin to be put into your lap for you
    Expect to have the bread crumbs brushed away before dinner
    It's pretty fancy, and if you're not buying Stoli or Grey Goose all night the bill won't kill ya...

Best of luck and enjoy!

13. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

The Ocean club is at Easton, in the mall. It is my favorite restaurant, but expensive.