close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

problem with PDF file!!!

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by wave warrior, Aug 18, 2007.

1. cant download any pdf type files...it says...msn has encuontered a problem and munt close??? bought tickets to a rush concert and cant download and print them!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Try to download the latest online free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
    That should take care of your problem.

3. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

4. I just downloaded the newest version earlier this week. Had the same problem; problem solved.

5. tryed the above and srill the same:confused: anything else...i'm terrible with these things!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Hmmm. "MSN has encountered a problem". Wounds like you're trying to access the file/acrobat thru the web browser. Could be a corruption with the add-in.

Try to save the file (save target as) and put it on your desktop. It should have a .pdf extension. Open it from there with acrobat reader.

If you can't save it, try a different browser (like firefox). A clean install may fix the adobe issue. What is your browser type? Could be a disconnect between an older browser and the much newer acrobat reader.

7. that is greek to me!!!:) anyway thanks guys!!! after alot of messing around i did get it fixed enough to print RUSH tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D