close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Problem uploading picture?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by twistertail, Feb 22, 2005.

1. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

i think when that screen comes up if you go back to the main menu it'll have your pic in your gallery.at least it did for me. :confused:

2. I tried it again and still couldnt get it. It brings up that page and it looks like you check the box of the picture you want to add but my picture isnt there??

3. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Ya know.. thats kinda weird.. I tried to upload a picture today, and it went through the motions of uploading, but the end product was nothing... hmmm....
    Also, the other day, I went to post an older pic from my gallery in a post, and I couldn't access any pics except for what would be the "first page" of my gallery. Double hmmmm...... :confused:

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Folks, seems we are having a few problems with the photo area. I'll pass this along to the computer geeks here and have them check it out for you.

5. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

twistertail,sorry for the bad info!when i came to that page at 1st i wasn't sure what i needed to do next but the pics did load.something musta went bad the next day.
    hey,check out my shroom pics!i've got some more somewhere on a cd.when i find them i'll post them.springs almost here!!!

6. I had no problem Dale... That link was on mine too after I uploaded a photo but when I checked my gallery it is there... I played the slide show and it works as it should... I also can access any photo in my gallery...

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Glad to hear some can still make it work. Roger is working on revamping the entire photo section. We should have it all back to normal soon. Sorry guys and gals for the problems but we're on top of it.

8. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

I've had a lot of problems attempting to display photos and I thought it was due to the fact I'm kind of clueless when it comes digital cameras(one week experience) and computers(10 months experience). I couldn't find any instructions anywhere on the site :confused: Now it sounds like the problem might not be all on my end.